Thursday 7 May 2020

ARCH1101 EXP2 Theory new

Theory
The theory comes from Villa Muller by Adolf Loos, a building that perfectly combines space and function. So I chose functionalism, space overlap and covering. I hope to integrate these elements into my design, add my own understanding of culture and change the appearance of the whole building. In the process of production, I have thought about the purpose of functionalism, which is to make space serve the function of this space. So I chose the planning of functional areas, so that each space has its unique common, and do not interfere with each other. So I divided the building into four areas: workshop, studio, transition area and theater. The transition elements of crver and spatial overlap are considered, which are integrated into the dynamic module. Let the same function of different areas can overlap, constantly changing, and can cover each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedback received

Tony Nguyen Audrey Karlina